Friday 10 April 2009

[New Beginnings]

I think that no matter how old or infirm I may become, I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy that one gets from participating in nature's rebirth? - Edward Giobbi

It's now Easter, and to me this symbolises the end of winter, and the true beginning of spring. I always like to think of spring as a season of new beginnings, evoking hope for brighter things. It's a time when we should evaluate our lives, and the systems we have in place for ourselves, and henceforth strive to strengthen these. I have come to the conclusion that perhaps writing down my minds wanderings could prove useful, allowing me to toy with my ponderings and articulate my thoughts.

To those souls out there who touch upon my ramblings, hello to you! And with that said, I think this is my first entry over...

No comments:

Post a Comment